Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 23, 2005

Drama, part 2

Well, the drama continues. People are running around wildly at the Walmart, attempting to throw every thing they might possibly need into their carts. Bread, flashlights, water...planning to hole up in their houses while the hurricane no doubt will tear their house down. We passed at least 8 gas stations that were either out of gas or only had premium. I think we're probably only going to get rain, but people are preparing for the worst. It's maddening. My sister in law called me today and said that their grocery store is out of Ramen Noodles. Do these people realize they can't cook the ramen if they have no power? Craziness.

Today I went to visit my parents who are "refugees" at my grandma's house. Pitiful. Let's see...power, food, potty, and tv. Such refugee quarters. I think that my parents really just have me over to see Gracie. I think that's what happens with actual grandchildren too...not just grand dogs. Liberty is just spoiled rotten...all that extra attention isn't going to make it any worse than it already is! She had to ride in her car seat all the way to Fort Worth. She hated it. She actually did much better than she has in the past. I only saw her attempting to sneak over the back seat once. My grandma really got a laugh out of the seat. I told her she needs one for her puppy. Those dachshunds are wild in the car. Emmitt always cried in his carrier until we sneaked him out...then he would go wild. He would never stay hidden long. My precious boy.

Tomorrow I am going to attempt to sleep in. I was trounced upon at 7:47 this morning...so no sleep there! If Grace decides to trounce in the morning...I think I'll squish her. She will not like that. :)

Must go....Getting very sleepy...

No comments: