Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween fun

Hello from the land of fun. Things here on Village Trail are going quite well. I did go to the chiropractor and doctor on Friday and all is well. The chiropractor put one hand on my back and said "oh, your muscles are very angry". I think I said something to the effect of "DUH". He said that four days in Washington DC with a backpack part of the time made it not happy. I wholeheartedly agree. I went straight from the chiropractor to the doctor who said my asthma wasn't happy and gave me a prednisone taper for me to fill as I need it. Have you ever seen me on steroids? For those of you who don't know, at least once a year, my lungs get so tight that they don't move any air. This is not a good situation. I've tried the tamer options, like a Medrol pack, but this doesn't help. I have to get put on the big gun steroids. Anyways...I get crazy. I eat all the time, get very bizarre mood swings, and sweat like a pig. It's not fun, especially since this goes on for at least 15 days. I am nutty. I really use it as a last resort. I haven't filled the script yet, mostly because I don't think it's that bad yet. I'm one of those asthmatics that can turn on a dime...be fine one day and dying the next. I'm trying to wait it out. My back's much better also. I was able to go to work on Saturday without difficulty. Hooray! :)

I love trick-or-treaters. They are so fun! I really like the little kids, but the teenagers who just throw on their pajamas and think they are in costume really make me laugh. I don't really care. I just really want to get rid of the candy that's sitting in the hallway. It's calling my name. BAD STEPHANIE!!! SHAME!

Anyways, the puppies are dressed up for Halloween. Last year, we put bandages on them and called them mummies. This year, they are both in costume. Sadie's a man-eating shark and Liberty is wearing a Devil shirt. I'll post pictures of them. They hate their costumes. Liberty is running around trying to take her shirt off by rubbing up against the couch. Sadie has just given up hope and is laying at Becca's side dejectedly.

Well, daylight savings time has really thrown me off. I have not been able to catch up for the past two days. I'm hoping that the nap I took this afternoon will let me figure it out. It's 8pm and it feels like 10. CrAZY!

Well, must be off.....

No comments: