Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Days of fun...

Well, the craziness in the house has only multiplied since the arrival of Oliver. The girls tolerate him thus far, Liberty a wee bit more than Sadie. Sadie is a big fan of the teeth baring and growling. And who could blame her? If I was a wee poodle, I would hate to be trounced. Liberty plays with her, but gets tired of her easily. He's eating like a crazy dog...wants to eat all the time...and yesterday we found out why. Poor lamb still has worms. So now, all the puppies have to be treated, although we think the type of worms he has are not transmitted to other pups except through swallowing fleas. We'll take all of them to Dr. Rachel on Thursday to see if they all need treatment. He also needs to be started on his shots...we'll see if he's healthy enough to start those. I was worried about him last night, so we went to Petsmart and got some over the counter worm medicine, maybe if it helps just a little big...that would make me feel better. I'm a worrier when puppies get sick. He's not showing that he feels bad though. He's a maniac...running around crazy. He's very sweet. He cried a lot more last night than the night before, but I'm sure he'll learn quick. I think he already responds to his name. He's a smart puppy.

Anyways...today has been rather steady. Not too much has gone on, but it's been a constant thing. I don't mind days like this. I don't like when days are absolutely crazy! It's my second day of three...so at this point, I'm usually excited because I don't have to be here the next day. Well, in order to have my days off for the parade, I had to do three in a row. There are sacrifices that have to be made!

I have to go grocery shopping on Thursday. BLECH! I really don't like it...but then I don't like when I have no food and have to eat out because I am too lazy to get food! :)

Well, must be off now. I'm sure there's something I should be doing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So this has nothing to do with your post, but since it is too early to call you I thought I would let you know that I turned on the radio and Testify to Love was on so I turned it up reallly loud and sang even louder and thought of you. Have a wonderful day.