Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm supposed to be on vacation! :(

Okay...so I am supposed to be on vacation. Instead, I'm sitting at work...at 10:28 at night. I volunteered to come in for four hours tonight to help out the floor. Apparently everyone and their brothers decided to call in tonight, and the floor was left very short handed. At least it's only four hours! :) It's not too bad. I just spent an hour in a patient's room, desperately trying to get him to drink his medicine. It was a fun hour, and really made the time go by fast!

Today was extremely uneventful. I went on some errands...came home...watched some movies...and then came to work. It was a rockin good time. Tomorrow, I really do have to work on school. I have to take at least 1 nutrition test and write 4 essays. I really don't mind the work, I just always have to get motivated to do it.

I did find an amazing grocery store today. It's actually a farmer's market in Plano. The produce is absolutely amazing! I've never been so excited to buy vegetables! I guess maybe I was so excited because they were inexpensive. I got two HUGE red bell peppers for a dollar! I have no idea what I'll use them for, but I do have to cook tomorrow night. I think I'll be able to use them in something. I also got broccoli, snap beans, spring mix, spinach, red new potatoes, and something else that I'm forgetting.. It was a good produce day. It was SO good that dinner tonight was only 8 points! Hooray for George Foreman turkey breast, broccoli, and sauteed spinach and onions! :) Tomorrow, I think I'm going to find a way to use those peppers. I'd like to make some kind of stuffed pepper...we'll see how well that turns out. Or if it happens at all. After all...I need to work on school! :)

Well, I'm gonna get going. My replacement should be here soon. Hooray! :)

No comments: