Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Love the rain BUT....

Oh heavens. The rain is fabulous. The mud, however, is NOT. It probably wouldn't be such a big deal if I didn't have 3 dogs traipsing in and out of the house. What makes it even worse is I have hardwood floors. There's really nothing for the mud and dirt to get wiped on. Even if I am very careful to wipe all 12 paws, something still gets tracked in. My bed is SO disgusting right now. I have mud streaks and dirt clumps all over everything! EW! I spent a lot of time wiping down the floors and door this afternoon, but I know in several hours, it really won't have mattered.

Tomorrow, I have school again. I'm really excited because I transferred to the Presbyterian Dallas campus and it's going to cut my commute by about 45 minutes! :) Instead of having to drive to Arlington, I just have to drive down Greenville Avenue and I'm there! :) I still have to go over to UTA 3 Thursdays for labs, but that is SO much better for myself and Nessie.

This weekend, I'm going to my friend Whitney's lake house in Longview. She, Tammy, and I are hosting a bachelorette party for our friend Ashley. It's going to be SO much fun! :) I love that house, and I really enjoy playing out on the lake! There's going to be a lot of my friends from work there, so it will be tons of fun! I'm sure I'll wind up with a fabulous sunburn, no matter how much sunscreen I lather on myself. Maybe I'll just try hanging out under the canopy of the boat. HA! :)

Anyways. My cable's out until I move...so I'm at the beginning of a mega Friends 10 season marathon. Right now, I'm on Season 2, disc 1. I've got a lot more discs to go....Hooray for me! :)

2 comments:

Kris said...

Sorry about the muddy mess for the dogs, but we are still praying for more rain so we can open/close our patio door. When you move into your new apartment, you will wish you had a yard for them to run and play in.

Anonymous said...

excuse me!! you're coming to longview and you didn't tell me!! uhem, you better get your pretty little red head over here young lady!!!