Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 24, 2006

Holiday fun!

Well, the lovely Thanksgiving has come and gone...and I didn't even get any leftovers! How sad is that? My family came into town late Tuesday night. Mom brought Kim over to my side of town Wednesday for fun and games. We ran around town, grabbed Jennifer, and met my friend Tammy over at Grapevine Mills for shopping and movie fun. It was good to hang out with her again...especially since it's been so long! :(

Thursday was spent with my family at my aunt and uncle's house in Saginaw. We stuffed ourselves and laid around to watch the Cowboy game! I even weasled out of having to do dishes! I RULE! :) I came home last night, watched Grey's Anatomy, and fell asleep REALLY early. I'm such a weenie!

I'm at work today, and it's really not too bad. It's very quiet here, mostly because no one is here today. Apparently our floor is staffing the whole hospital, so even though we only have about 12 kids, we had to send three of our nurses to other floors in the hospital...cause they don't get their own staff. Retards.

The only BAD part of the whole week was my own stupidity on Wednesday night. After dropping Kim at Grandma's house, I really thought it would be fun to back up into a parked car on Grandma's street. Needless to say, Nessie HATED it...and now has a beautifully scratched up bumper and dented back end. I'm goign to get it appraised next week...cause I just can't life with a pitiful looking car! :(

Anyways, that's pretty much all that is going on. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful...and just remember...there are only 30 days until CHRISTMAS! :)

No comments: