Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 14, 2006

75 degrees in December

That's right. That's the temperature, here in the great state of Texas. For crying out loud, will the weather just make up its mind? I really love the cold, and wish it would come back. It's much more comfortable to snuggle up in blankets! There's a slight breeze, but in the sun, it's downright uncomfy! It's just so ironic...staring at the blazing hot sun through my patio door, right next to my Christmas tree...it just doesn't fit!

Beyond that, things here are just trouncing along. It's been really nice not having school, although I really need to get working on my next semester's school stuff. Apparently, it's a wretched one, and not really something I'm looking forward to. I am REALLY looking forward to my grades all being in so I can get my money back from Childrens...only to turn around and give it back to UTA for next semester! I really wish they would cover books too! Perhaps I need to ask for those for Christmas!

Speaking of Christmas, I have NO idea why I'm not more excited about it this year. Maybe I need to sit down and watch a bunch of Christmas movies...or listen to Christmas music...or something. I usually have already bought all my presents by this point...and I've only bought 5. This is not good. I need to get cracking, but don't really have any desire to do it! It could stem from not having any money...but I don't really know. This is odd because I LOVE to buy people presents. I really get a kick out of buying someone the perfect present...and this year I haven't really wanted to. I might need therapy! I did get my Christmas cards out today, though! That's impressive! :)

Oliver's back at the house now, and making Liberty's life fun again. Last night, he ran around with the carcass of a skunk toy for at least 10 minutes...and Liberty wasn't even playing. She was just sitting there watching him, no doubt thinking he was crazy. He's really going nuts anytime I leave him, so I am looking into one of those dog pheromone things. My friend Lorin says that you just plug it in and it really helps to calm the puppies...and I think Oliver would benefit from that. So, I'll be attempting to get my hands on one of those!

Well, I guess that's all that's going on here. Lots of working. Lots of puppies. That's it! :)

1 comment:

(Re)Becca said...

Dog pheramone things? I'm so excited and I have NO idea why!!!

I'm not really feeling Christmas thing year, either. It's SAD!