Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wedding weekend!

I was in a wedding this weekend for my beautiful friend Trena! She and I went to Honduras together this past February and she works in the Cardiac ICU. She always ends up taking care of my sweet transplant babies!



The bridesmaids and Trena the night before...at "Prime Cut Steakhouse". This was before the wild country dancing broke out...you can be assured I was sitting and hiding during that!


Crazy candid of me!



>
My friend Amanda and I. Amanda and I lived in the same apt complex until she bought a house and I moved here. She, Trena, and I all went to Honduras!


Trena and I!

She got married in Nocona, Texas on a ranch...so far out in the country! Let's just say that a donkey (yes, there actually was one!) started braying in the middle of the vows! SO hilarious!

This week has been busy already, but isn't that normal for me? One of my sweet kids is getting a heart today! SO precious! That will make the rest of the week exciting! I've also got plans to go to St. Louis on Friday for a review course for my transplant certification test. Ironically, my sister in law, Jennifer, who is FROM there, will be there this weekend too! CRAZY! I think she has taken pity on me and is going to come get me from the FABULOUS St. Louis Airport Hilton on Saturday night so I don't have to be bored in the room!

Ah well, it wouldn't be my life if it wasn't busy, right? Hope your week is going well!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun weekend. You guys looked beautiful. I could eat you up with all that beautiful red hair...you look amazing.

Christy said...

you all looked beautiful at the wedding. i am sure it was so much fun! happy thanksgiving!