Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 09, 2011

A Year of New

Happy New Year! Of course, it's 10 days late, but let's just be thankful I blogged in January! :) It's been a quiet year so far, but in true Stephanie fashion, it's destined to get more exciting from here!

I got a promotion at work last week. Well, it's more like being thrown into a position with a wee bit of responsibility. I don't mind. I'm used to a while lot more responsibility than I have now, so a tad more isn't going to kill me. :)

We're slowly looking for a new place to live. I think we're both tired of apartment life, especially since the people who moved in upstairs have brought a herd of raging elephants with them. They seriously have no respect for anyone. On Christmas Eve, Jason and I were trying desperately to wait for the boys to go to sleep so we oculd sneak all their presents to the tree. We couldn't do it because they were involved in some sort of home improvement project at 11:30 at night. It culminated in my going up there, knocking nicely on their door, only to have the woman come to the door and look at me with a stupid look on her face and say "Being a little loud for you?" No, dummy. It's 11:30 at night on CHRISTMAS EVE!!! Needless to say, sometimes, I close a cabinet door a tad louder. And I may even slam a door. But just maybe.

I decided to go back off Diet Dr Pepper, which has been an interesting adventure. I've cut the caffeine way back, mostly doing tea. I drink a bunch of unsweetened decaf tea. I've never really been one to sweeten tea, so moving off artificial sweetners really hasn't been an issue in the tea movement. I think I've done relatively well. :) Maybe I should ask Jason!

It's Jason and I's 4 month anniversary! :) The time has flown by, and even though 4 months doesn't seem like a long time...WOW. God has really taught us so many things about each other, and I can't wait to see what He has in store for us this year.

No comments: