Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Return to real life!

What a busy week! It has been a crazy week, back at work...but definitely not the craziest I've ever seen it! I came back to be the impatient coordinator for the next few weeks. I like seeing the well kids in the outpatient clinic, but it's great to be a part of the new transplant recovery. This week, it's been mixed emotions. We've got a new transplanted heart next to one that's angry and rejecting its owner....which is what happens when you don't take your immunosuppresion meds! (okay, enough of my "medication is good and saves lives" soapbox!) I worked alone today, and I think my co-worker is gone the first part of next week...so it should be interesting. I got handed another project today, which I never mind! I like being busy, and despise it when I am bored! (At work, that is!)

I am feeling better today, too! I think I caught some icky GI bug on my way HOME from Honduras, because it didn't hit me until the day after I got home! I finally got one of the fellows at work to help me and I feel a LOT better now! :)

I'm on call this weekend, but I'm on with my favorite surgeon...so at least I'll be awakened pleasantly. I don't have any real plans yet for the weekend...but I do have a lot of baby showers to prepare for...so maybe I'll do that. I've got Oliver for a while longer, so it should be a weekend of cleaning up after his shredding tendancies.

Well, guess that's just about all that's going on around here. Work. Sleep. GI bug. Puppies. :)

No comments: