Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My amazing life.

God has blessed me with the ultimate amazing life. I have a job in which I get to tell people "HEY, we HAVE a new life for your child!". I also have a personal life where I have a man who wants nothing more than to make me happy. I am extremely blessed.

Life is a whirlwind at this point. My job is completely crazy...doing NINE transplants in FIVE months is a bit ridiculous. But I am coping. The fact that I have been on call for less of the transplants is FABULOUS! Of course, more than half of the kids are "mine", but that is ok. I can deal with the after effects of these transplants. I am just SO lucky that my babies are getting new starts at life.

In my personal life, I am so completely in LOVE. Well, not IN love, but I love a most fabulous man. He is not what I ever would have expected to fall for, but only GOD knows what is best for me. And I have found HIM. The one. But that's just between you and me. Although I know that "you" is multiple people....including my parents! So that's my statement of faith...that I have found the man I am supposed to be with. I must be completely crazy.

So, what else is going on? Not much. I am moving from my beautiful commute of 2 minutes to 25+ minutes of commute to be closer to someone I love. I am apartment searching in the mid-cities area (predominately the HEB area) because I feel I need to make a change in price for my apartment. I guess that's what we do for LOVE! :)

Work is WORK. It's nothing fabulous, but I do get to spend fabulous hours with children that change lives. I am extremely blessed. I realize this. And for this, I am thankful.

So, to the God who is INFINITELY able to do more than I ask or could even possibly imagine, I am thankful. For more than life itself.

6 comments:

Reeding Teacher said...

I am so happy for you! You deserve all of these things!

The Peacock Pearl said...

AND you get to go on wonderful vacations too!

Rebecca said...

You deserve all of this and more! I am so happy that you are so happy and look forward to hearing about even more wonderful things happening. Praying that you find the perfect apartment for price and optimal location :)

Christy said...

i am so happy for you stephanie! i can't wait to hear all about your new love! good luck finding a place to live.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing you so happy, not that you dont always have that beautiful smile on your face. I love you steph and am so excited for you finding the right one yeaaaaa. So looks like I need to make a special trip to D to meet this most amazing man. Hey didnt you just move lol.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!