Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Whew!

I've been engaged for 2 weeks now, and the overwhelmed feeling hasn't gone away. I'm beginning to think it's gonna stay around until the wedding! It has been an awesome experience so far...getting to call Jason my fiance makes me pretty darn happy! I still feel so blessed to be starting this journey with him.

So, the countdown to September 10 has begun. By tomorrow, the contract will be signed for the ceremony/reception location. The registries have been started. The wedding website is being created. I've got 2 really good dress contenders. I think I have a color scheme. We have the people who will be standing up with us. There's a lot more details that need to be worked out, but I'm trying to keep it in perspective.

Liberty and I are spending a warm and toasty Valentines Day together. Jason got called into work, so we are snuggling on the couch. The remnants of the record shattering snow storm are quietly melting. I have tomorrow off, but have to go in for about an hour to do some teaching with one of my families. I have chili in the crock pot and the Olympics on the TV! The only thing that could make it better would be Jason's presence, but him being able to work steady is a GREAT thing!

Ok. Guess I should get back to my busy afternoon of Olympics and chili! :) Have a fabulously wonderful Valentine's day! :)

1 comment:

oveczka said...

hello, i accidantally found your blog few minutes ago and i really like it :) i just wanted to say that september 10 is my b-day so i hope it´ll bring you both luck! congratz:)