Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wedding preparation fun!

A month to go! Insanity!

Things are coming together for our grand day on September 10th. In the last two weeks, we've managed to take my bridal portraits, organize the ceremony/reception site and food, find a pastor, take our engagement pictures, finalize flowers and cakes, and start collecting RSVP's! Whew! No wonder I'm exhausted!

I'm still job hunting and wondering what God has next in store for me in my career. It's a really hard lesson to learn, but I'm trying to do it with patience and grace. It's starting to get to the point where I'm wondering how God is going to provide financially, but He will not let me down if I continue to trust. I may not like how it works out, but it will be the best in the long run.

This weekend, I have a bridal shower thrown by Jason's mom. I also am going to help Becca set up and decorate her classroom. It should be relaxing on the wedding front, now that all the big stuff is done! :)

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus" ~Philippians 4:19

No comments: