Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentines

I am a very blessed woman to have been given not one, but four valentines.

Jason, you are the love of my life. You make me feel special every single day. You are an amazing husband and a phenomenal father. Your passion for truth and justice makes us all strive to be better people.

Jacob, you have such a sweet spirit. You fiercely protect your two younger siblings and are SO talented. I pray that as you grow older you continue to protect your very sensitive heart. And remember, if any female tries to hurt you, I think your little sister may hurt them. :)

Andrew, I love your zest for life. You seek truth and have the innate ability to get straight to the heart of the issue. You adore your sister and idolize your brother. You're my awesome kitchen assistant and sister distractor.

Olivia, you are growing into such a hilarious little personality. Your laugh and smile are infectious. You have your daddy and bubbas in the palm of your hand. You may be small, but I can already see your "ginger" genes coming out. Your daddy and I are in trouble!

What more could a girl want, I ask you? These four have my heart.

No comments: