Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Time does fly

I just looked at my blog and realized I haven't done anything since March! Good heavens! It's M Well, so much has happened since then but I'll attempt to discuss it in my own fabulous way! Easter was absolutely precious. We didn't get the boys because in their words, they wanted to take their mother to church on Easter. Precious. We did have an amazing egg hunt two days previous in which Andrew won and received $5 as a prize! Olivia was content to eat dirt while her brothers searched for eggs on my in law's 1.5 acre lot! I figure, her immune system will only be stronger with a bit of Texas dirt in it! A few weeks later, Andrew, Jason, and I (Jacob was in punishment for bad grades!) embarked on a fabulous Sand Bass fishing trip! We caught 75 fish (well, we were only allowed to keep 75....we caught WAY more than that!) and provided the family with a phenomenal fish fry that afternoon! Jacob and Olivia got to hang with Papaw and Granny for the day while we worked for their dinner. Needless to say, everyone (including Miss Olivia) enjoyed the fish fry and could NOT stop eating it! We left a bag of fish in the freezer at my inlaws and still have two bags in our freezer. It should be noted that until that day, Andrew had never EVER been on a boat and I had never caught a fish! Both have now been remedied! One of the more exciting pieces of news from the last month or so is that we are MOVING! We found a fabulous rent house in the Keller area and will be moving Memorial Day weekend! What an answer to prayer! We had always said that when we found a house, it would be all of the things we wanted...and this one absolutely is. It has a room for Jacob and Andrew to share that is big enough for them to not only sleep in, but have stuff at our house permanently. It has a room for Miss Olivia so she can learn that mommy and daddy do NOT sleep 2 feet away and it is NOT okay to wake up three times during the night! We feel truly blessed and are not really certain what we will do with that much space! Hooray! Thanks for continuing to follow my sweet family, even though I'm turning out to be not that great of a timely blogger. Just know that God is blessing us and we are eternally grateful!

No comments: