Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 08, 2007

6 classes left!

After today, I only have 6 classes left! HOORAY! Of course, those classes will be filled with one test, about four papers, and endless hours of droning on by the most boring teachers around, but hey, I am still looking UP! I'm sitting outside the classroom right now, waiting for everyone else to finish today's test. I think I have another one in two weeks...then that's it for the testing! I turned in my "graduation application" today...which is just another fancy way that UTA steals money from me. I love that...you have to PAY to graduate, as if you haven't already given them every blasted cent! Alright, so Children's has given them all the cents...but whatever. You see my reasoning. :) Let's just say that 2 months from Saturday, I will officially be Stephanie Emerson, RN, BSN...and OH SO HAPPY!

I have been in SUCH a horrid mood the last couple of days! I guess it's because I've been at the hospital 9 out of 10 days, either working or doing something else class related. I'm finally done with my management clinical hours and am moving on next week to Community health. I'll be slaving away for free in the employee health office, so that is just fun. ICK. My teacher keeps saying that I need to do my clinical hours somewhere I am interested in, but that's just not going to happen. I am all about getting stuff done. At this point, I just want to be finished! :)

I think that's all that's been going on. Work. School. Puppies. That's it. It's just Oliver and Liberty playing together lately, and poor Lib is missing her sister...but she can get over it. This morning, someone delightfully puked in my bed. EW. Disgusting. Now I have to go wash my sheets when I get home. Nasty.

Tomorrow, I am goign to get my car serviced (Oh so fun!), then back to work for skills day AGAIN. If I could only get away from that place :). I haven't heard anything about the job, although I did have two more interviews last week. I'm FINALLY done with those, so I'll hear sometime either end of this week or early next. I did call the Transplant manager, just to make sure. I didn't want to bug her, but I have a right to know, right? This stupid thing has been going on for a blasted MONTH! It's been long enough! :) At this point, I just want to know. If I am supposed to have it, then WONDERFUL...but if not, I'd like to just get on with my life.

Well, I suppose I should go back to my classroom now. I think everyone's done with the test, although we have a bit before class starts! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: