Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2007

And the beat goes on...

Well, I'm still in limbo about my job. I'm sure the guy who is supposed to fix the whole budget thing is back from vacation...but now my manager is out. So who knows? The manager of the solid organ transplant program says that I'll be on call when my fellow TC is at a conference, but I'd like to know what I'm doing before then! That would be nice right? :) I've gotten so many encouraging words from my friends and family about this new endeavor, and that's really a blessing to me to know that all those people think I'm going to do great! The patient that I saw transplanted actually went home yesterday (EIGHT days after transplant!), and I was able to do all the discharge teaching, so it's great practice for me!

Other than that whole job thing, I'd REALLY covet your prayers about my school situation. I've got five weeks left, and they are going to be really hard. I've got a lot of papers and projects due, but thankfully no more tests! :) I'm so burned out right now, and it is taking all of my strength and determination not to just give up now! But I CAN'T! I'm SO close to being done!

That's pretty much it at the moment. Trying to figure out what's going on...both with work and school!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're gonne do fine! Keep on truckin' and let me know if there's anything I can do!!!

Anonymous said...

Pudding.