Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A week gone by...

WOW. I can't believe it's almost December already! Where on EARTH has the time gone? I sat down yesterday to scratch out some thougnts for a Christmas letter and thought of all the things that had gone on this year. Now I am sitting watching Charlie Brown Christmas, still amazed that it's time for this again!

Thankgiving was SUCH a nice break from work, especially since it has been so absolutely crazy the last few days before. My sister flew in from Virginia and didn't leave until yesterday, so we had a FUN time together. Lots of shopping, lots of eating, lots of talking...and lots of bed hogging, according to Kimberly. I do not believe the last one, but she swears by it. HEY. It's my bed, I do not have to share. :)

Things at the hospital are so-so. My sweet transplant from last week is stable at the moment. He needs a new heart and LOTS of prayers. The annual Children's Christmas parade is this Saturday, and I have FOUR transplanted kiddos in it! I'm excited to see them be able to take part! It will be on 350 stations nationwide, so make sure to watch it! It's SUCH a quality parade and the kids LOVE it! Not sure if I'll be walking in the parade this year or not, but you'll have to watch to find out! :)

www.childrensparade.com has all the syndication listings.

I think I am trying to acquire a cold at the moment. I've been taking lots of zinc and echinecia and other things to ward it off, but I think it's coming anyways. Stupid cold.

I'm sending out Christmas cards this week and would LOVE to send you one! Email me your address if you read this...I'd love to get my address list more complete!

HAVE A GREAT DAY! :)

2 comments:

lovemylife said...

Thank you for your comment! We're so relieved, also.
Hey, could you send me your address? Thanks!

Kris said...

I need your address also. We miss you and can't wait to see you soon.