Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Life in the fast lane

WOW. It's been an amazing two weeks! I actually had the opportunity to be off call for 2 full weeks at a time, and it's been a welcome relief! Of course, I've still been busy, with my at least 4 patients in the hospital at a time schedule, but it's all good.

As a quick update, my precious Hannah is doing SO MUCH BETTER! I can only attribute this to the thousands of prayers that have been lifted up in her behalf. There's no other explanation. From two weeks ago, where I sat with her mother and cried and wondered if she was going to make it through the night, until now...when she is talking and communicating and has basically normal heart function. PRAISE THE LORD! It's a giant relief and a complete answer to prayer. God still works miracles and this is an AMAZING one.

Other than that, I've been with Jason a lot...just being together and having a great time! We're hanging out with his family...and my family...and his kids...and my Liberty...etc... Don't worry, you'll be notified of any important developments! :)

I am moving in a month! Crazy! My bedroom closet is packed, mostly thanks to Jason and his love of packing. I still have to pack the bathroom and kitchen, and then I'll be done. Needless to say, I have no pictures or figurines...or anything in my house. It's pretty bare!

Ok. It's time for my latest addiction...So You Think You Can Dance! Must go watch! Night! :)

2 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

hooray for SYTYCD!

i need to meet this jason fella! :)

and i miss ya!

Maddie said...

Thanks for your help contacting Amanda, Steph. We came up and saw Hannah last night, and we were so happy to see her show some "fight"!!

Don't go spoiling any SYTYCD results on your blog! I'm so behind...darn DVR problems.

See ya Monday!!