Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

A mystery.

God works in mysterious ways. I know this. Yet it never ceases to surprise me when He does.

Take Saturday. I am minding my own business, just hanging out. I get a text page that says "Please call 68352. Hannah coding". What a wake up call! My sweet Hannah, who was supposed to go home on Friday is now coding in the ICU! Not good. She was bleeding internally and had emergency surgery on Saturday night. Thanks to all my FB friends who prayed for her!!

Today? She has doctors who are shocked that she made it through the night. She is fighting the sedation that is supposed to keep her comfortable. She is squeezing hands when directed. She is Hannah.

This precious baby is a miracle. There's no other way to describe it. Go to FB and subscribe to the group "Pray for Hannah" and you'll see. God has a special plan for her. We don't know what it is at this point, only that she is supposed to keep on going right now.

Her family could use your prayers. They are an absolutely precious family who know when to freak out and when to be thankful. I wish more of my families were like this.

So right now, all I ask is for you to pray for this precious little girl. She is completely in God's hands. Pray HARD!

No comments: