Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Quiet is a good thing! Seriously!

It's a quiet night here at the Emerson household. Oliver and Liberty are happily chewing rawhides in their respective puppy beds. I'm playing on Facebook and watching The Bachelorette "The guys tell all". It's a completely edifying night here! :) I am serious, these guys are worse than women! They are cat-fighting with the best of them! Hilarious!

I want to thank every one of you who prayed for my sweet angel, Hannah. She's doing so well, transferring out of the ICU in the morning! What a complete answer to prayer! I told her mom on the first night she was admitted to the ICU that she needed to pull through so she could be my flower girl in the spring! Amanda assured me that she just knew that God was going to protect her life, and I'm pretty convinced that HE HAS! YAY GOD! :)

I am moving one month from tomorrow. Yikes. I have my bedroom mostly packed, except for my clothes. The closet is done, thanks to Jason. I need to move on to the bathroom and kitchen. I'm excited to get away from this ridiculous rent and the exceptionally loud upstairs neighbors that love nothing more than to bang around the floor. WOW. You can not even imagine how loud these people are! I wish I could start attacking the ceiling with a broom handle so they could know how loud they really are. ANYWAYS. I'm moving. I'm hoping that I will get motivated in the next few weeks.

Not much else is going on around here. Work is crazy, but then again, when is it not? I am busy and never EVER stop moving....but that's just the new norm. Hopefully some changes are in the works, but one just never knows.

I hope that your week is absolutely phenomenal! I surely hope mine is!

No comments: