Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A new start

After lots of prayer and talking to those I really trust, I made a really difficult decision last Monday. I resigned my job at Children's and determined myself to take a different path in life.

It's been an interesting journey so far. I've had so many recruiters calling that it seems overwhelming! I've gotten lots of patient and co-worker emails and messages stating how much I'll be missed...that really feels good.

I absolutely loved my job at CMC, but in the end, it was the right decision to leave. God has been putting little bugs in my ear for the last 6 months, but I have been trying not to listen to them because I refused to accept the idea that I may not have all the answers. Well, I'm learning that lesson!

I am so thankful for my blog readers who I know will lift me up in prayer when I ask. It seems like I've been doing it a lot lately, but I know that those prayers have helped. Prayers are still needed. I have no job right now, but several good leads. I have a fiance who loves me and is going to work even more so he can help me if it takes longer than a few weeks for me to find a job. I have a family who supports me and knows this was the best decision. I have amazing friends who are willing to either talk about it or distract me.

So, here's to the next adventure! It seems rather weird to sit at home all day and talk to recruiters and do phone interviews, but this is my reality right now. That and play with Oliver and Liberty! :)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Good luck in finding something new that's the right "fit".