Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Laying low....

SO, I have three days off...and I will not be doing much. I really REALLY need to go Christmas shopping, but that requires money, and I have none! Oh well, I have things I need to do around here, like folding and hanging the most amazing pile of laundry that's been accumulating for about a week! :( I also need to send my Christmas cards...and the list goes on. Right now, Liberty and I are hanging out, waiting for the cable guy to come and switch out my cable box.

This morning, I went to the doctor about my hand. I knew she wasn't going to really be able to give me any answers, but I did need her to direct me to the next step...which she gladly did because she's wonderful! She's going to schedule me an appointment with a neurologist for an EMG, which will test the nerve function in the hand and arm. I don't know when I'll go in, but hopefully, it won't be too long. The guy she's sending me to supposedly gets people in pretty fast...and that would be most appreciated. She called it "Left hand parasthesia"...which is just a fancy word for funky numbness and weakness. She did say I waited the appropriate amount of time to come in. If I had come in any earlier, she would have just advised me to wait longer and see if it resolved on its own.

Other than that, I'd say my life is pretty unremarkable. I wish there was something more interesting to say...but not so much! :) I'm sure my day tomorrow will be alot of sitting around the house...mostly so I can't be out spending money! I think I have to go into work Friday for a skills check off...but that's it. So, thrilling times are ahead for me! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You can come visit me when I frantically clean tomorrow! And Lib and Sam can have a play date, how cute!!