Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 18, 2006

Stupid nerve test.

Ow OW OWIE! Stupid nerve test has scarred me for life. Okay, so that may be a slight exaggeration...but it was not the most fun thing I've ever done in my life! :) Right at the end, after the doctor had been putting needles into my arm for 10 minutes all the while I am tearing, she says "Don't worry, this one is the last one..but oh, it does hurt." And the others weren't supposed to hurt? YIKES! Guess I had tears rolling down my face for no reason! :) The good news is there's nothing wrong with my nerves. They are still just angry from the initial agitation and it will get better with time and some occupational therapy that I'm supposed to start after Christmas/New Years. Lovely. :)

Today, I got most of my presents wrapped, and I have to tell you, it wasn't fun. Normally, I just get the biggest kick of picking the perfect paper, bows, and tags...but not so much this year. Who knows. Maybe I'm just going a little crazy...or it could have been all the volts they shocked my sad hand with today! Maybe some escaped and went to my brain. :)

Both dogs are completely passed out right now. They spent the day at the vet for their annual check up, and it always wears them out. Oliver apparently spent a lot of time howling, so much in fact that they put him all the way in the back because he was bothering others! Oh well, he has to learn that his shrieking is bothersome to many!

I have to work tomorrow. I don't really love just working one day, but at least if I have a bad day, it's over quick! The weekend wasn't too bad, and it was made better by dinner with an old friend! That's always entertaining!

I think that's all that's going on right now. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know! :)

2 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

how much do you know about babies with "single umbilical artery"??

Stephanie said...

I do know that it requires a more advanced sonongram, usually. A lot of times, it happens to people that have 3 or more kids and the baby is a girl. Occasionally there are chromosomal things that go along with it, but definatly not always. WHY?