Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas tree hunt!

Well, the search for the perfect Christmas tree is over! Michael, Jennifer, and I drove up almost to Oklahoma to the same Christmas tree farm I went to last year. Last year, I came away with a tree and a new puppy (Oh, Oliver!). This year, just a cute little 6 foot pine tree that smells amazing!

I was in the Neiman Marcus Adolphus parade yesterday. This year, I actually got to be in the parade...not just helping out behind the scenes. I walked with "Jack the Rabbit" who is the new mascot for Children's. I was actually televised, per my mother, who called me screeching today that she saw me on TV in Houston. It's actually supposed to be telecast throughout the US...so check out www.childrensparade.com and see if it's going to be on your stations!

Anyways...that's all that's going on. I've got to work Monday and Tuesday this week...then off until Saturday. Hopefully, I'm going to get my Christmas shopping done, especially since I have to send presents to Virginia.

I'll attach some pictures from the day....wish I had some from the parade, but I couldn't take any!

No comments: