Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 30, 2006

SNOW!

Winter is HERE! FINALLY! :) It has been snowing/sleeting all day, and I am SO absolutely excited about it! It's freezing cold out (last weather.com check said 29 degrees with wind chill to 17 degrees) and I am very happy. For once, I do not have to work on a great weather day! I have the freedom to sit at home, decorate my house for Christmas, and stay warm! Unfortunately, I have discovered that I have the most pitiful collection of Christmas decorations! Guess I either got rid of them or sold them in the amazing garage sale. At last count, I have my Willow Tree nativity, a Veggie tales nativity, 3 stockings, and 3 votive holders....plus a tablecloth and some placemats. And a stuffed Santa Tigger and 2 Christmas pillows. This is sad. I don't even have something to hang on my door! I really need to go to Garden Ridge (cause Target has NOTHING!) for more decorations, but I don't really want to go that far today. Especially when there's so much sitting around and staying warm time to be had!

I took some pictures of the snow at the apartment...isn't it just BEAUTIFUL outside?




Tonight, I'm supposed to go downtown to a parade meeting at the Adolphus. This is sad for multiple reasons. It is SO cold outside, but I'm sure it's 10 degrees colder downtown with all the wind shear and stuff. Also, there's no good way to get down there. If I take the DART, I have to walk multiple blocks to the hotel. If I drive, I end up getting stuck in Valet traffic and not getting to eat or buy my sweatshirt! It's also Thursday...and having a meeting tonight means I have to miss part of Grey's Anatomy. This is TERRIBLE! :( Much reason for sadness.

Guess I'll be going...It's the perfect day for a nap! I also took a picture of my beautiful nativity scene...I just think it's fabulous! :) SO glad I don't have to buy any more of the pieces this year! Whoopee! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your snow pictures.

Mom