Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 20, 2006

Busy, BUSY life!

I've been so busy lately, but it's been a good thing! I did work this weekend, of course...seeing as I work EVERY Sunday in November. ICK! Just when I'm getting into a church I love, I get pulled away to make life better for children. I was busy, but not too bad.

I did get to go to this fabulous concert with Crash on Saturday night. It was the Dallas Symphony Orchestra with this jazz chick. I haven't gotten that fancy dressed up in quite awhile...and it was nice to be all cute! :) The Meyerson Symphony Center downtown is so beautiful inside and the acoustics are amazing! Anyways, we had a great time, and it was such a great concert! I should have gotten pictures...but I'm such a retard...I forgot. :(

Tomorrow, my family drives into town...and I get to see them Wednesday! Hooray for
fun! :) I do have to work Friday, but that shouldn't be too bad.

The puppies are in a ball on the chaise lounge. They have both burrowed under this amazing blanket I have...and are quite happily sleeping, with the occasional licking outburst.

Anyways, I should probably get going. Things here are fading fast...and I think my heated bed is calling me! Good night! :)

No comments: