Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

FREE FROM CLASS!

I am SO excited. Today, I turned in my last 2 papers of the semester and took my last test. It was a truly exciting experience. I still have to stick around for the rest of the class day (something about a participation grade), but I have no more grades to turn in! Ta DA! :) This afternoon, we are watching "Outbreak" and I am completely freaked about it. I started to watch that movie at LeTourneau, and only could get through about 20 minutes of it. I ended up dreaming about monkey bites for the rest of the month. It was not a good time, and I'm really not interested in watching it....and I wouldn't, if I didn't have to be fabulous for a participation grade. So here I sit, dreading my afternoon!

I'm finished with work for the week after working three in a row. ICK. I have a skills check off on Friday, but otherwise, I'm free until Monday. I think I am taking my car into be apparaised on Thursday. Hopefully they will tell me they can fix it...so my poor Nessie doesn't have to be ugly anymore! One would hope...that is. I'm also watching my friend baby Samuel this week while his mom goes on a job interview. How fun is that? I love babies!

Yesterday, I got a very welcome surprise! A friend of mine flew into Dallas for the night for work, and he and I got to go catch up! It was great seeing him, and sadly he had to get to bed so he could go fly a plane at 5ish this morning...so he needed to be well rested! But we had a great time, as we always do, and both of us wished we would have had more time! Stupid jobs. They really seem to get in the way, you know? :)

Besides work and school, nothing is going on. And I mean, absolutely nothing. I've been having some hand numbness related to a choice I made a couple weeks ago, and I'm gonna have to go get it seen. Apparently, having a numb spot on the top of my hand isn't normal...and I should probably do something about it. I'm just REALLY praying there isn't anything that needs to be surgically fixed, because I really can't do that right now! But, knowing my luck, something will be drastically wrong and I'll lose function of my hand if I don't have surgery...but let's not think that! :) Let's think happy thoughts! :)

Anyways, my school break is almost over, and I'd better get back into the classroom. Tons of fun! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for no more school and snow!

Anonymous said...

What did you do to your hand?
Mom