Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Cause for celebration!

I'm so excited! My brother passed the bar exam! He's now officially a lawyer! SO FANCY!

Other than that exciting news, it's been a pretty low-key day. I cleaned my apartment, which was in desperate need of attention. I also went shopping with Jennifer and bought some new sheets! I love flannel! :) I didn't have any that fit, on account of the new sized bed...so this was a very exciting experience. I also bathed Liberty...mostly cause she really REALLY smelled...and needed to not smell like Fritos. Do any of you have dogs? Smell their feet! They actually do smell just like Fritos! It's nasty!

Today, I finished my Grey's Anatomy marathon. It was a bittersweet ending, mostly because now I'll have to find something else to amuse myself with. Perhaps my assigned school book? Nah. Definately not that. What else can I do? Hmmmmmm.....

Tomorrow, I'll probably do laundry and finish the clean sweep. It's a wonderous life I lead! I work this weekend, so I'm sure I'll be just having SO much fun. I am excited because my friend Ashley is back to work after her wedding, and I am so excited to see her! :) Okay, so I just used the word excited a lot, but that's okay...cause it's a fabulous word! :)

Anyways, I'd better get going. I have somewhere to be....and a show to watch! :)

No comments: