Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 06, 2006

Cold and dreary!

I really don't mind the cloudy skies, but I'd rather it be cold and GORGEOUS out there! It's really nice weather out! I can still have my back door open, and I'm not frozen!

Today, I'm behaving myself...which is rare. I went grocery shopping this morning, and am now currently involved in laundry, house cleaning, and book report writing (am I in grade school again?) all at one time. I figured I needed to be productive on my days off...for reasons I am about to divulge! :)

SO, this next schedule is absolutely horrible for me. I have to work every Sunday, which I hate, no Saturdays (which I'd rather work than Sunday!), and 2 weeks, I have to work three in a row! I hate that! :( So, here comes the upcoming dilemma. A friend of mine has tickets to a college football game this weekend. I willingly switched to work Saturday for her...cause I know how much she wanted to go, and I really don't mind switching with people I know will help me out later. SO, I switched off Thursday and on to Saturday...no big deal. I didn't even think about looking at the next schedule (which was on the next page) because I figured I worked Sunday..and Fri/Sat/Sun isn't that bad, even though I hate three in a row. Well, my schedule next week is Sun/Mon/Tues....so that means I'm now working Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon/Tues. I'm going to be such a nice person after it's all over with! :) I do not mind helping out a friend, so I'm just going to work, and try REALLY hard not to complain. Well, maybe I'll just complain only to myself. Needless to say, no one will be hearing from me over those five days...cause I'm going to be only working and sleeping. I probably won't even eat!

Today, I bought Liberty a new sweater. She hates it, but at least she is staying warm. I'll post some pictures of her in it...she's so cute! :) She can still sneak her way out of it...but at least this one is long enough! I also bought her a new sheep to shred. Teenie did a great job of shredding her squirrel and hedgehog to absolute bits...and I ended up throwing the carcasses away last week, so she didn't have anything to play with. Today, in the couple of hours she's had the sheep, she's already managed to rip its face open and start removing fluff.

Well, I had better get back to being productive. Tons of fun for me!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my heavens, baby Grace! You are absolutely ADORABLE!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am still in a shame spiral about this! I am so glad you survived!