Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hooray for days off!

Well, I think I'm pretty much recovered. I've spent a lot of time relaxing and sleeping the last two days. It's been a welcome change from the busyness of work! Today, Jennifer and I went shopping for a winter coat, which I still haven't found. I'm at a completely frustrating point in my weight loss. I'm exactly between plus size and misses sizes! Plus sizes are too big, and misses don't exactly fit just yet. What on earth amd I supposed to wear? This is SO frustrating!

Besides that, I haven't really done anything noteworthy. I had school yesterday, and now only have one more class day in the semester! I'm SO excited about that! I'm not quite sure what I'll be doing with myself when I don't have school for 6 weeks...but I know it will be SO much less stress!

My sister and her husband (and dog!) are flying to Texas on Saturday. I haven't seen Kim for a year, so it's going to be really exciting to see her. I know she'll be in Houston first, then come here to the metroplex mid next week. I think she wants to meet all the people I've been talking to her about...we'll see if she gets a chance to meet all my crazy friends.

Oliver and Liberty are chasing each other around the house. Oliver hasn't been here for 2 weeks, and he's trying to get all that play time he missed in the first 24 hours. He's a nut.

Well, I must be going. I have things to do...people to see...

No comments: