Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Meltdown alert!

WOW. The five days is over. It's been a really REALLY long couple of days, and now I'm glad to be through with it. I thought I was going to make it through without having a big meltdown...but it didn't happen.

The meltdown occurred this evening, at approximately 8:15pm. All I wanted tonight was sleep and turkey from Dickies. All I wanted in the world. I got my yummy food, put it in the car (in the way back) and went to CVS. Liberty came with me for the car trip because I felt bad leaving her alone at home again. SO, I came back from the store only to find Liberty nose deep into my food. She had eaten the entire thing...and chewed through the hard plastic container to get it. My delicious turkey, potatoes, and black eyed peas....sitting happily in my dog's stomach. That did it. I completely burst into tears and proceeded to cry, right there in the CVS parking lot. I even had a woman come up to me and see if I was okay. Tears EVERYWHERE!

Well, I'm okay now. I'm planning to do a lot of relaxing over the next few days...so feel free to visit and hang out...cause that's all I'll be doing! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It's ok, sweetie!! I felt so bad when you called--I wished there was something I could do! Well, I'll lovingly take the evil ween from you tomorrow, for as long as you want! Go get some pampering/relaxing done and enjoy!