Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Is the end near?

I am TIRED. It is taking every single effort in my body to stay positive...and some of the time, it's still not happening! :) I really feel okay, it's just long and draining...but I knew it would be. Right now, I've just eaten lunch after one of my more busy afternoons. BUT, the end is near! :) I'm more than half way through! For never even having done four in a row, I think that I feel good! Normally, by the end of the third day, I am dead...but not so much yet today! I'm counting on a certain someone to make my day later on so that I can know that all does not revolve around the hospital. Without that, I seriously think I might hurt myself...or at least Liberty! :)

I really don't have anything else to say! What else have I done? NOTHING but work! :) I'm hoping for a quiet afternoon, but at this place, who knows?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You're almost done! T minus 6 hours and 20 min!!! Now eat a kolache!