Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Addiction

I am so completely addicted. I really REALLY tried not to be. I resisted for almost 2 years. I said to myself, "Self, we will not watch that show. We will not become completely entangled in the plot lines. We did it with Friends and Will and Grace...and now we will have a break!" Sadly, this is not the case. Now, I go to work every week and discuss the wonders of my addiction. I love Grey's Anatomy.

My dogs are possessed! Oliver is currenlty rolling around the floor, howling and growling at Liberty, attempting to entice her to play. She is NOT interested. I'm absolutely tired of them shrieking and throwing themselves at me. I've separated them for the moment...both of them are sitting now in their cages, having some rest time. No one is shrieking now! Hooray!

I'm really not wanting to go to school tomorrow....but it does mean that after tomorrow, I only have three class periods left in the semester, and then I'm half done! Isn't that absolutely NUTS? I can't believe it's gone by so fast! Soon, I'll have my grades...and then Children's can pay me back that giant wad of money I paid for tuition! Hooray!

By the way, my pie turned out FABULOUSLY...and the evening was pretty wonderful too. BUT, I'm sure ya'll don't want to know all those details...especially since my parents read this. They really don't NEED to know those! :) (Love you, Mom and Dad!)

Anyways, It is exactly 11:42pm...and I have school tomorrow. Guess I should go to sleep now. I've turned off the addiction for the night...I'm sure it will be back tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Now if I can just get ou addicted to cooking....J/K!!! Love you!

Stephanie said...

EW! I will never be addicted to cooking. I hate cooking.