Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

DRAMA

I'm sitting here, on my beautiful chaise lounge, watching the rain. It's at this absolutely freaky angle, almost sideways! It almost never rains onto my porch, which is good, seeing as I have a papizan chair with fabric cushion out there! It's the perfect temperature outside, with just a little bit of wind. It's really beautiful outside.

Aside from the beautiful weather, I've been doing a lot of uninteresting things today. I finished one paper for school, and got halfway through another. I don't have any tests this week, so that was a nice change. I have school tomorrow, then work on Thursday and Friday, YIPPEE! :) Today, I also went and surprised Jennifer after work. We went to the Grand Lux Cafe (SO YUM) for a really late lunch. I also got some fabulous wine glasses at Pottery Barn, and some delicious olive oil at Oil and Vinegar! Hooray! :)

I'm really sleepy now....maybe I should go to bed. I slept really REALLY well last night, which is surprising. Hopefully, I'll have another night like that tonight!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ooh, I love your new layout! And hooray for asian nachos!! Thanks for surprising me!!!!

Kris said...

I thought I must be on the wrong blog at first. I like the new look. Enjoy and relax while you can. Work and school creep up on you quickly.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I'm in Kilgore and enjoyed reading your stuff. I love you more than you know.