Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sunshine, glorious sunshine! :)

I love the sunshine! Today, it's around 80 degrees and wonderfully sunny! There's not a cloud in the sky, and I don't have to work! It usually ends up that I have to work on gorgeous days like this...and today I don't! It's such a happy time!

I've had a wonderful weekend! I did not have to work, and I've definately taken advantage of the time off! Yesterday, I did absolutely no school work! It was a blessed change! I read non school books and watched Grey's Anatomy all day! Last night, Becca and I ate lots of mexican food, ice cream, and injured both our wrists bowling like champs at Main Event. I guess taking bowling in college doesn't really help 8 years later. I don't think I scored over 80 either game. I'm so sad. Oh well...such is life!

Today, I'm currently in the middle of attempting to bake! I'm having dinner with a friend, and promised to bring dessert. SO, I'm making a chocolate buttermilk pie thingy. I'm wretched at cooking, but since he's making the rest of the dinner, I figured I could at least attempt. I am really hoping this doesn't end up in a complete flop and force me to bring store bought cookies. That would be horrid. Think very good thoughts for my pie! :)

Now the pie is smelling REALLY good. I like pie crust.

Other than my pie making and watching HOURS of Grey's Anatomy, I really don't have much going on. I'm still really happy with the way things are going in life...and keep a prayer going for what is coming up! School is only four more weeks this semester! HOORAY!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hooray for your fun weekend! And more mexican food with us yesterday, LOVE it!!

Kris said...

How did the pie turn out? If it was good, please share the recipe!