Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The end is not near...but I'm still hanging on! :)

OH heavens. Why did someone not sit me down at the beginning of the semester and attempt to talk me out of this madness? This is probably the silliest thing I have ever done, and that includes working and going to nursing school together the first time! I don't know why it is so crazy, except for the mountains of paperwork and tests to study for. But I'm hanging on, so I really can't complain too much. I'm close to finishing 2 of my 4 classes for the semester. I think that will really make a big difference in how my stress level is. I'm not too sure what to expect from the second 2, but I do know it can't be as bad as this! :)

I took a test this morning, and am not waiting for the rest of my classmates to finish their tests. I think I have until 10AM to sit and just play on the computer, which is shocking. I never get a chance to do that anymore! :)

Work is going well. It's been relatively quiet the last couple of days, which is shocking. I've had so many bad days in a row, that the nice days are a little hard to believe. I am starting to feel the physical drain of school and work, though. I'm not really feeling that great today...and I don't know how to stop the progressive illness that is no doubt coming on because of the lack of sleep and high stress level I'm subjecting my body to. I'm taking lots of vitamins...but I don't really know if it's helping or not. I think it just makes me hyper. :)

Oliver goes back to stay with Becca this week. It's so fun having him around because Liberty always has a playmate, even if she doesn't want one. Yesterday, I was right in the middle of talking to Jennifer, and Oliver let out the most pitiful howl I've ever heard. He REALLY wanted Grace to play with him, and she wasn't ready yet. Ironically, she became ready about 15 seconds later...but she still let him howl. They've been really good about going outside and not barking at strangers. I'm glad, because it was starting to get really old!

My friend Ashley is getting married next weekend! :) I'm so excited, yet panicked because I have no idea what to wear. It's probably going to involve a shopping trip, which only stresses me. I'm at a horrid predicament right now, that plus size clothes are getting to be too big, and regular sizes just don't quite fit right yet. What am I supposed to wear? I'd really love just to wear pajamas all the time, since that's pretty much the only thing that fits right now...but apparently that's not acceptable. Retarded.

Anyways, I suppose I should go mosey upstairs and see if anyone else is done with their tests. Or not. I'm really not bonded with any of the people in my class...and maybe I should be. Oh well, I'm not going to stress about it! :) I'm sure I'll blog again some other day...hopefully before the end of the month... :)

2 comments:

Kris said...

I have never read in any book that wearing pajamas to a wedding is not acceptable. Of course, I do not read that many ettiquite books.
Take a deep breath, you are doing great!

Jennifer said...

It really was the most pitiful whine/bark EVER! Call me when you want to go shopping, I'm almost always free! Except Mon. Then I get to play the waiting game for the cable guy.