Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy times! :)

It's been SUCH a good weekend! I didn't think that it was going to start out that way because I felt kinda rotten last week towards the end. I was just feeling exhausted and my chest was hurting from all the weather changes and stuff. I finally got my asthma under control and now I'm HEALED! :) Let's see...what have I done this weekend. Well, I had a date :), went shopping with Michael and Jen, went to a pajama party at Becca's, went to church, worked on my paper, went to go watch the football game (stupid STUPID game!), and just had a great time NOT at work! :) It's been quite awhile since I had that much time off, and let me tell you, it has done wonders for me! :) I'm back at work today and tomorrow, then off to school the next two days. I've got a huge check off this week, so keep the prayers coming!

My house is actually starting to look like a home now. I'm getting more and more pictures put out, but still nothing on the walls. I'm working up to that. I put up curtains in the bedroom, and that's pretty impressive for me! I'm not a big interior decorator, so I usually need lots of assistance...and prompting to get it done!

I guess there's not really anything else going on. I'm happy right now...we'll just leave it at that.

No comments: