Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 19, 2006

And the days fly by...

Can you believe it is already past the middle of October? Halloween will be here soon...then Thanksgiving, and my personal favorite...CHRISTMAS! :) I love decorating for Christmas! :) It's also exciting to note that I only have five classes left in the semester! Five weeks more of stressing, although my stress level has drastically dropped since my 2 ickiest classes are over. I have one more paper to turn in for the 2nd one, but they are both basically done. Now I move on to more interesting teachers, although not really more interesting content. I worry so much about my papers and tests, and I am consistantly getting wonderful grades! I am so blessed! :)

I'm in the midst of a bunch of days off...which is SO good for me! I originally was upset that I was scheduled to work Sun, Mon, Tues...but I don't regret it now! I was a little nasty for a couple of those days, but my outlook is much better now! I have a paper to write for next week, and I've already started the research...shocking! I had a class today, and then Jennifer and I went to the Allen outlet mall. I have no winter/fall clothes...and needed some! Let's just say I am SO addicted to brown right now! I think everything I bought was some fabulous shade of it. It's insane. Oh well, at least this season, brown is REALLY in...and since I look good in it, I can find a lot of it! Now, I'm just hanging out with Gracie, who is viciously eating a Diet Dr Pepper bottle. Her brother isn't here to steal it...so she's pretty darn happy about that.

Tomorrow, I'm going over to play Mommy relief to my friend Kris. Her son is 2 weeks old, and when I talked to her today, she seemed WAY frazzled! :) I'm so glad to be able to help her out! In the afternoon, Jennifer and I are going to get massages. Jen's never had one at a massage school, mostly because a friend of hers told her she had to be half naked and walk around in front of lots of people. I don't know what kind of crack pot school of massage that girl went to, but that's SO not the way it is at mine! Scary! Saturday, some girls from work and I are going to the fair, which is ALWAYS exciting. I haven't been back since the very beginning, so it will be good to go watch the pig races and all! Other than that, it will be a lot of doing nothing with all the puppies, Sadie included.

I'm gonna find some pics from the wedding to post on here...that way you can see just how pretty it was! East Texas really is lovely! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I had SO much fun with you today and I'm looking forward to tomorrow! And yeah, Mary wasn't just half naked at her massage place--she was COMPLETELY naked! SCARY!!!!!