Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 21, 2006

A precious start...and wretched end! :)

I had a great day today....irregardless of what the subject heading says. I spent the morning with precious baby Samuel! He is such a cutie, and already such a little heart breaker! He's got his parents completely head over heels for him, and I can absolutely see why. I'll post some pictures of the little guy before this post. I brought Kris "Babywise" so hopefully, she and Joe can get some much needed sleep.

After baby time, I went and got a massage with Jennifer. She had a perfectly wonderful time, while mine was rather interesting. Let's just say that I don't REALLY enjoy having my rear massaged. It was quite a freakish experience.

I picked up Sadie and Oliver at Becca's house, since she's out of town this weekend on a retreat. The three are all happily coexisting again...Sadie's hiding in my bed, Liberty is begging for food, and Oliver is shredding a toy. Lovely.

Tonight, Tammy and I were going to go see the Guardian. When we got there, Tam changed her mind and we ended up going to see Marie Antoinette....a perfectly wretched movie. There were some funny parts, and some sweet parts, but the movie was wholly disappointing. I had looked forward to seeing it, and I really didn't enjoy it. That was the sad ending to my day!

Tomorrow, I'm going to the fair! :) I love the fair! It will be a fun day...and I'm excited! Enjoy the pics of Samuel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY! I was trying to be nice! I knew you did not want to see The Gaurdian. I do agree that Marie was a horrible movie! BUMMER! Better luck next time!