Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 29, 2006

Going quietly mad....

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I blogged. That is so unlike me! It's mostly due to the fact that I have absolutely no free time. My time is very precious to me right now, seeing that it's disappearing before my very eyes! :) When I think I've finally finished a paper or taken a test, there is always something looming. It's either another test, another paper, or heaven forbid, WORK! I'm wearing myself out, and it's not even October! I have a major check off for my assessment class in 2 weeks, and hopefully, once that is over with, my school year will start to slow down. It's just a mile a minute these first couple of weeks. I've been in school a month, and already I've done 3 months worth of work! :)

Today, on a precious day off, I had to go practice for my check off all the way over at UTA. I did find a quicker way to get there though, and it only took me 45 minutes instead of the normal hour. Hooray! :) I guess all my hard work is paying off. I did great on my first test and paper. I just took another test this past wednesday and turned in another paper, so we'll see how that goes.

Tonight, I am absolutely not doing work or school. I'm going to hang out at a friend's house for some much needed time off! Sometimes, I just have to forgo working and school for some sanity time.

Oliver is doing really well at obedience school. He's a lot less agitated when he sees other dogs, and more times than not, wants to play with them instead of rip them apart...or just make them think he will. He's letting all kinds of people pet him, including men, which have freaked him out before. They are really enjoying the beautiful weather because they can sit out on the patio all morning and guard it. They are truly ferocious.

Not much else is going on. Work School Work School Work. That's pretty much it. Hopefully, I'll find something else to take up my time that's more interesting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, thanks for reminding me why I don't want to go back to school. AND--by the way, I really wanted to check out something from the lending library but you are NOT home!

Kris said...

Glad to know you are still alive! We haven't seen you in a while, but I know how it is. We miss you and pray for you!