Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

NO MORE MOVING! :)

I'm so happy to be all moved! I despise moving...and now it's done! I live in a new place...that's all mine. It's very bizarre. It's been an exciting 48 hours, but hopefully things are going to settle down. Oliver's having an interesting time...especially starting this morning when he chased someone! HE IS VERY SWEET, but gets scared with people he doesn't know. That's why we're working with him and taking him to school. He's a little confused, but he'll get it. Liberty is doing fine. She's adjusting well. I think she remembers apartment life.

I have school this week..and then some more work. LOVELY! It seems like the last couple of weeks, I've just been working weekends. I don't really like that, but my schedule is just too crazy right now with school. I've got this enormous paper due on Thursday as well as a big assessment project! Hooray for papers! :(

Anyways. PLEASE pray for me, as I'm starting to get sick. I've got some sort of chest cold, which does not need to develop into anything more serious. I'm already hacking up a storm and not sleeping. That doesn't do well for the whole stress school/work/moving complex!

I'm gonna post some preliminary pics of the apartment. I'll post more once it gets more decorated and stuff...but figured people might like to see it! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh, it looks SO cute! Even cuter without all the boxes from the other day! :) Love where you put the Flarkes--they look fabulous. I'll have to come over soon (you know, if I can get my toll tag to work). See you tonight!