Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Settling in...

It's been a great week of CRAZINESS, but I'm enjoying it for the most part. I'm all moved in, most of my boxes are gone (thank you Lorin!), and there's only a wee bit of disaster still present. I've just got a lot of those finishing touches to do...the picture hanging (which reminds me, my pictures are still at Nathen and Kerrie's!), the cute little candle holder placing, and the picture frames on counters. I think I just need some time to do it, time which I really don't have! Being in school is really cramping my style, but it's completely worth it..I hope!

This week, I've got a test and a paper due, as well as three days of work, and a day of practicing for my major assessment practicum in 2 1/2 weeks. I'm sure that there is more looming in the schedule, but that's all I can think of right now!

Liberty is finally adjusting to the apartment, and she's doing great! She's pottying outside instead of inside (I know you're thrilled to know that!), and is barking less at every little noise she hears. I do need to work on her random barking when we go walking, but it's a work in progress. I've figured out why Oliver gets so upset when he sees people/other dogs. He's trying to protect his sister! How sweet is that! Earlier this week, I had friends over to watch the Gray's Anatomy premiere. When they each got here, of course, Oliver barked like he was going to rip them to shreds. Once they both picked up Grace and loved on her, his attitude completely changed and he wanted love too. It's an interesting habit I hope to discuss with the trainer this week at his class.

I really should be studying for my test right now, and I guess I should get back to it. How much do I really need to learn about male/female parts anyways? Keep me in your prayers this week as have the test and paper due...with not much time for either.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I can't wait until you have time to have an "open house" so we can all see and admire your new place. Praying for you this week!