Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 17, 2006

363 days and counting...

Friday, I turned 29 years old. Hooray! :) On one hand, it was a sad day. Sad to think that this is the last year I can put a 2 in the front of my age. Sad because my 20's have been wonderful....crazy, but wonderful! Sad because there's a lot of things I have left to do...and sometimes, it doesn't seem like I'm going to get them all done! :) It was also a happy day. Happy because I only have one more year in my twenties...and I've heard the 30's are better. Happy because I am really content with what's going on in my life right now. Happy because I have friends and family who love me! :)

I did have a good day on Friday. I got my hair cut! Hooray for haircuts! :) I love them. I also went and hung out in my bare apartment with Tammy and Manda. They brought me a plant and chocolate. I love chocolate...and I'm going to try not to kill the plant. I can't promise anything... Then I went out to dinner with Michael, Jennifer, and Becca. Afterwards, we went and played board games...something I dearly love to do. My mom flew into town really late, and so I went to bed late...but it was all okay. Saturday, I was getting report when Whitney brought me a flashing princess crown and a birthday girl button and instructed me that I was to wear them all day. She'd also brought CAKE and strawberry shortcake! :) Hooray for us! :) So, I got to wear a tiara all day...and feel fancy. After work, my mom and Michael and Jen picked me up and we went to eat Indian food. YUMMY. Today, I went to work...and got a phone call from Tammy around lunch time, volunteering to come in for me so I could go spend time with mom before she flew out. Hooray for friends! :)

Tomorrow is the big move. I've got a lot of stuff done already, thanks to my wonderful family who slaved away while I was at work. Tonight, I've been getting all the last minute stuff done, so that when the movers get here and packed, I can just throw Gracie into the car and go with them. I don't really want to have to come back over here to pick up little stuff if I can help it. I'd rather do it all in one trip. My movers come from 12-2, Cable/Internet from 2-5, and furniture from 2-6. Hooray! :) Tomorrow night, I'll hopefully be on my way to the land of unpacking. Oliver will come over and join the madness...it will be quite the adventure. Moving stresses him out, so I'm going to try my hardest to have a lot of the boxes gone so he doesn't stress out. Liberty has been doing really well. So far, her only sign of stress has been that she's extra clingy...but I can deal with that. I love it when she's in snuggle phase.

So, since I should really be finishing the packing, I'll be off...Somewhere amidst the packing, I have to finish a HUGE paper for school. I'm 75% done..so that's always a relief! Anyways. I'm off....to return later from a new destination...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I just turned 30 and it's not too bad so far. A little sad when you have to select your age and you have moved to the next box...but oh well. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and your place looks great :)

Rebecca