Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 04, 2006

No labor on labor day!

I don't have to work! I know the thought that me not working on a holiday is a foreign concept...but it's true! HOORAY!: ) I'm actually going to see part of my family today! My parents have been visiting my grandma in Fort Worth this weekend, and are coming on over here today to see me (but mostly the puppies!). Again, Hooray! :)

This past weekend was one of the most quiet I've had while working at Children's. Now, don't get me wrong, I will really REALLY miss those days in the next coming months when RSV is running rampant and our beds are never empty. It was, a little monotonous this weekend...but still okay. I worked with great people, and that always makes it better. We didn't crack out any board games, but the talking and laughing was enough to make the time go by...

The puppies are being very needy this morning. They are all trying to jump into my lap at one time, and keep putting their noses against my leg as if to say "PLEASE LOVE ME!". Liberty's now laying on the ottoman, licking her paws and staring at me because I've got the computer in my lap and not her. Big baby. Now she's just licking the fabric. Disgusting.

Well, guess I should get ready for the day. There's not really much point in getting fancy, especially with the lovely rain that's drizzling down. I will NOT complain about it, since we haven't had much at all this summer. I will be thankful! Hooray for rain! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do you get up so dadgum early on your day off? Just wondering.