Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Stress revisited!!!

The weeks of stress are continuing! I've gotten through the bachelorette party (WAY FUN!), 2 days of work (ABSOLUTE TORTURE), and the test (not too bad!). I've also started writing my major paper that's due next week. Tomorrow, I'm going to sign my lease and get my keys. Friday (a completely uneventful day!), my mom is coming into town to help me pack. I work Saturday/Sunday...then the movers come Monday. I'm holding up okay right now, mostly due to lots of prayers and very supportive friends and family!

I am still into the Friends marathon (now Season 4, Disc 1) since I have no cable. I'm really sad about it too...especially since I'm starting to miss some of the season premieres! I did not get to see Dancing with the Stars...with the likes of Joey Lawrence, Mario Lopez, Jerry Springer, and Emmitt Smith...but I heard it was good. I like to live vicariously through my friends!

Well, I'd better get going. I'm absolutely certain there's something else I should be doing...like packing...or studying...or working on my paper...

No comments: