Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Wow, guess it's been quite awhile since I decided to post something on here. I wish I could say that I'd been busy, but that's just not really the case. I've really REALLY been enjoying myself, now that school is out for the semester. I ended up with 2 A's and 2 B's...which is good considering I worked full time as well! I really need to get cracking on my reading for next semester, but I just don't want to. I'll probably start after the year...gotta get my books, but right now, I don't have any money to get them. Hopefully, I'll have some money set aside after the new year! :) It's all good! :)

My parents are coming into town tonight, which is always good. It's nice to see at least some family over the holiday. Our holiday schedule here at work absolutely disgusts me, and hopefully it's about to change. Right now, I have to work one day of every major holiday...so I can never really go anywhere. I'm working today...then new year's eve. I'd love to be sitting at my grandma's house, stuffing myself full of turkey and dressing, but I also had to work the 23rd...which doesn't leave me any time to go anywhere. Oh well...

Right now, since Becca's on vacation in South Carolina, I have all the puppies. Sadie, Liberty, and Oliver are absolutely driving me up the wall with their zaniness! :) Yesterday, while I was in the middle of massive bedroom cleaning, Oliver decided to mark everything in the house. He NEVER does this at my house, which is how I know he's stressed. He marked the floor by the tree, the couch, my bedroom floor, and my BED. Beast. At least my house is clean now...after all the scrubbing. Crazy pups.

The biggest thing going on this week, besides the lovely holiday, is my newest bout of steroids for my hand. Since the nerve test didn't show any nerve damage, the doctor wanted to try and see if steroids would help reduce some of the pain. The bad thing is that steroids make me CRAZY. I'm hot, hungry, and tired. I'm not sleeping well...and that doesn't help me have good holiday spirit...but I am trying! :)

Well, I suppose I should get back to work. I just saw Santa walking around, distributing presents...so maybe he has one for me!

No comments: