Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Is it the new year already?

MY HEAVENS! Time really does fly, right? I can't even believe I haven't posted on here since Christmas! I really am a slacker, right? :) Things have been happening...I guess I was just busy! :) Oh well, at least I can update now...that I have a free moment!

Let's see...my parents came to see me Christmas day, which was really nice. I wasn't planning on getting to see anyone, so it was a wonderful thing they did...driving all that way to see me for a few hours before I had to go to bed early for work! I worked the day after Christmas too, so no shopping for me! It was a good thing though, it made me NOT spend money, which is always beneficial! :)

I spent the rest of the week having doggie day care in my tiny apartment. Sam came over to play during the day since Michael was working and Jennifer was still in Missouri. Oliver and Sam play quite well most of the time...and then they will start chasing and Liberty will start refereeing and Sadie will hide. It was a fun time. :) They are NUTS. Oliver and Sadie are gone to Becca's now, and I don't think Liberty knows quite what to do with herself. She's kinda lonely, I think!

I spent New Year's Eve at a friend's party up in Wylie (which is REALLY far away!). We had a great time playing games, hanging out, and eating ourselves silly. I had to work the next day...so after being up past 1AM, I was really dragging. BUT, I got time and a half, so it's all worth it!

I rejoined Weight Watchers this week, which is a very good thing! :) I'd put back a little of the weight, plus I still have some to lose! It's actually much less daunting this time. Now, instead of 125lbs to lose, I only have about 60! It's very encouraging. I cleaned out my freezer/fridge/pantry of all the bad foods and started writing down what I eat again. That REALLY helps me be accountable~

Anyways, that's the fun of my last couple of weeks. Not much excitement, but a lot going on. I'm hoping that 2007 will be a little less eventful. I'd prefer not to move...or get dumped...or get yelled at...or pretty much anything bad! :) HAPPY 2007!

No comments: