Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

And the cold continues....

We're currently in a winter weather watch at the moment. It's been about five days of less than freezing temperatures, and I've pretty much enjoyed it. The hospital went crazy over the weekend, buying hotel rooms for employees and feeding them...and then it didn't turn out to be that bad. Monday morning it was pretty icy, but was fine by that evening. Then, out of nowhere, I woke up to snow and ice this morning! My school was cancelled and it was 24ish degrees outside. It's still pretty cold, but Liberty and I are keeping warm. I've been organizing my stuff all day for school, and I'm getting pretty tired of printing things right now!

I'm spending the day watching movies and getting out of my electric blanket wonderland as little as possible. So far, I've watched Cars, Material Girls, and Cutthroat Island. I've got The Break-up too...so I'm sure the marathon will continue. That is, unless I decide that bed is more important...which I could very well do!

I have school tomorrow...BLECH! Thankfully, I also have therapy, which should take my mind off my brain pain! :) Therapy is actually going quite well. I don't enjoy it, but I have a really nice therapist and the facilty is full of great people. I recommend Baylor Plano to anyone who needs PT or OT! Next week is my last week, supposedly...unless the OT thinks I need more. My favorite thing she does right now is put my hand in this sawdust machine. It circulates warm air/sawdust around and is used to decrease the exitation of the nerves. I think it's really useful, and I'd love to have one at home! It's called fludotherapy..or something close to that!

Well, my movie is calling, and I must go turn up the heat. My hands are FRIGID! :)

No comments: