Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 27, 2007

And life goes on!

Things here have been a little nutty. Okay, so make that ALOT nutty! School is back in session in full force. My classes are blocks of time, so that we're only doing 2 classes at a time. Well, this semester, they start us out with a research class for the first three weeks. Then, we move on to doing the 2 at a time class thing. Well, I despise research. I always have. I am glad there are people who want to do it because it is NOT me. :) BUT, for this class, I have to pretend to be interested...cause if I'm don't, I won't be motivated! ANYWAYS, I have these two big critiques due on Thursday...so keep me in your prayers. Tomorrow, I'm planning to start the work...at least I have an article to critique now! :)

I've been so productive today! :) I've made a cake, been to the store, been to Weight Watchers (lost 1.6lbs!), decorated some brownies, and am now waiting for my hair to dry. I know, for all the people that have kids, that might not seem like a lot...but it certainly is for me...on my day off! :) I really need to tackle the kitchen and laundry...perhaps I'll do that later.

I'm making the cake for a girl at work's birthday party. I love parties. I really love the people I work with, so it's always fun to celebrate with them! I've made yellow cake...and am eagerly waiting to put chocolate frosting on it. I even bought that snazzy decoration frosting...hope the restaurant we're going to doesn't mind! :)

Puppies are well. I have Oliver for right now, and he's busy making Liberty's life crazy. He's always attacking her, or stalking her...or stealing her toys. She loves it though. The last couple weeks, I've noticed that if I'm in a room with him doing something, she'll be in the other room and start barking for him to come play with her. It's the same bark she does when she's been sentenced to bathroom time with the door closed and lights off. She's a nut.

In less than a month, I'm going to go on VACATION! :) I work Valentine's day...then not again until the 28th! :) This makes me very happy. I'm going to see Kimberly and her new house, then will meet Michael and Jennifer back in DC to spend the next couple days at the Ritz Carlton (and eating out of the mini bar!) and playing around DC. I'm sure it will be FREEZING, but I'm going to be prepared! :)

Anyways. That's probably more information than you wanted to know. Oh well. Happy day! :)

1 comment:

The Peacock Pearl said...

sounds like a days worth of work to me!!! :)